We do complete premises refurbishment, flat renovation, as well as small handyman & building works in London and UK.
What We Do
- Painting and Decorating
- Electrical Work
- Plumbing Work
- Carpentry Work.
- Kitchen & Bathroom installation.
- Furniture assembling, flat packs, fix older furniture.
- Carpet, Laminate & Wooden flooring installation.
- Tiling jobs.
- Hot water problems and boiler replacements.
- Room partitioning, wall and sealing repair, plaster boarding, plastering, coving installation.
- Built-in kitchen appliance replacement.
- Water damage elimination.
- Reseal bath, shower, sink, new shower screen.
- Windows and doors draft seal.
- Hanging shelves, mirrors, pictures, TV’s, light fixtures, built in wardrobes…
- And much more…
Who We Are
We are small professional construction company based in London who have been involved in developing, improving and renovating property for a number of years and continue to do so.
We offer affordable service across London and Home counties
We are team that includes 5 general team members and other sub-contractors hard working experienced and fully qualified trades people. At all times, we provide our clients with a clean and friendly service, with great customer care and aftercare.
We are working in any area across North, South, East, West, Central London & Home counties.
How We Operate
In order to keep things simple and cost effective, work is by the hour ( parts thereof in 30 minute increments).
Before work commences, we will discuss with you your needs. Free of charge.
Full explanation of the work to be undertaken and method will be provided to the customer.
We will help you if you need to choose the best materials.
Once we agree with everything, we will sign a contract, in order to protect both parties.
Payment is only due once work is complete and you are satisfied.
Some of our recent little jobs around London…
Error: The account for miladacompany needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page